Ever Changing List of My FAVORITE Etsy Items!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Coolness

I wanted to share two really cool websites I have been stalking lately! (My wonderful friend Angie told me about both of them. We like to call her "Martha" as in Martha Stewart and try to listen to what she tells us.)

The first is A Bowl Full of Lemons:

This site is dedicated to cleaning and organizing, and it is awesome! Toni, the author of the blog, has a whole section devoted to making a "Home Management Binder," which is not a new concept, however I could not get over how incredibly CUTE her pages were! She uses this free printable for her weekly calendar and is fortunate enough to be friends with the creator of Clean Mama Printable (check out her etsy shop here!)

She has also just started some "Weekly Challenges" that you can take part in and has a 21 Day Organizing Challenge...it's awesome!

The other site is Knock Off Decor:

It has a TON of tutorials based on high end decor like, Ballard, Pottery Barn, Anthropologie, Crate and Barrel, etc.

My FAVS so far are...

This one
Burlap Mr. and Mrs. Pillows


Antique Book Bundles
LOVE this one
Sunburst Mirror
Check these out and ENJOY! Happy Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment