Ever Changing List of My FAVORITE Etsy Items!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Firsts

I had a few "firsts" this weekend. Now if your here just to see pictures of my kids, you might want to just skip this post, because they might not mentioned again...maybe.

I finally completed and posted my first pattern to the Etsy shop! (applause, applause). It is something that I have been wanting to do for awhile and just....haven't. The Hot Doc has been badgering encouraging me to write down my patterns for sometime and I think he was pretty proud that I actually did it.
Find the Bear Hat pattern here!

I was also featured in two fellow Etsy seller's Treasuries, which was really flattering! A Treasury is a collection of items of other sellers that usually fits a certain theme. Find the Treasuries here and here!

Okay, for those of you that held on until the end, here they are in all their craziness glory!

They have fun together.

No comments:

Post a Comment