Ever Changing List of My FAVORITE Etsy Items!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Just Some Pics For The Peeps


Love that Sweet Boy's hands are in his pockets

1st family photo in about a year!

2nd family photo....now we have Christmas Card options

My Crazy Girl

Two Sweet Boys

My Hot Doc

Harper smiling, Luke pouting. Awesome.

They really so love each other, although I think Crazy is smothering Sweet in this picture!

NEVER take pictures, but it was pretty and my kids looked cute, and I felt like should, blah, blah, blah.

Grampy and kids checking out some goats

It was a long day
First of all, I have no idea why that first picture is off to the side, but I was tired of trying to fix it, so there it stays!

We we were able to go to our good friend Adam's wedding this last month. It was in BEAUTIFUL Colorado at the most amazing site! We took (well, my camera ready Mother-in-law took) lots of pictures that I thought I should share, since I am pretty bad at posting family photos and I know like 85% of you are family that really just want to see pictures of my kids...so this is for you family! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment